Make a great first impression with UV coated business cards. All of our premium business cards are printed on 14 point extra thick cardstock and are coated with an ultra glossy UV coating for a professional quality look. These business cards are offered in many different quantities and a number of turnaround options.
We also offer economy business cards for the small business owner on a budget. Starting at quantities of 250, these UV, high ultra gloss coated business cards are printed on thick 11pt cardstock. These economy business cards are offered in many different quantities and will be ready to ship in 7 business days. These business cards are offered in many different quantities and a number of turnaround options.
You also have the option of rounded corners so to make a lasting impression. Differentiate yourself from the pack with our rounded corner UV coated business Cards. All of our rounded corner business cards are printed on 14 point extra thick cardstock. These Business Cards are offered in many different quantities and a number of turnaround options.
Standard Business Cards:
- 500 – $100 (20 per card)
- 1,000 – $150 (15 per card
- 5,000 – $200 (4 per card)
- 10,000 – $225 (2 per card)
What is UV?
Benefits of UV Coating
There are several benefits that print buyers and designers can derive from using UV Coating. For example:
- It is a rush job. Since UV inks dry so quickly on- or off-press, you can get a faster turnaround on a job than conventional inks.
- You are using uncoated stock and want a crisp look to the text and graphics. Conventional inks sink into uncoated stock, but UV inks are cured within seconds on press, so they don’t have time to settle into the stock.
- You are using coated stock and want a super glossy finish. UV inks give you this look on coated stock.
- You want to control the amount of smudging and abrasion. Since UV inks flash-dry on press, they resist smudging and scrapes more than conventional inks, which remain a bit soft after printing.
Benefits of No Coating – Standard Gloss
Some benefits that print buyers and designers can derive from using No Coating – Standard Gloss are:
- Ability to write on the piece with a ballpoint pen or pencil.
- Ability to inkjet addresses on the piece for direct mailing.
(Please contact us for more information on our economy and rounded corner business cards. Price does not include design fee. Please see our Design Pricing page for more information on our hourly rates.)